Saturday, February 19, 2011

November


I took pictures of Tate and Hayden.  They are my cousins kids.  so cute!  



Addies one year pictures.  I made cupcakes and frosting hoping she would dig in and get all messy.  She was so cute.  She hated the cupcake! It was to messy for her.  She cried and crawled to momma.  It was entertaining to watch and take pictures of her though.  


Our first family pictures! 




Her hands were so cold!  I was trying to keep them warm.  They were turning purple.  My mom help take these pictures. 


Jax was born a week after Jacey.  We went down to St. George to see him a few weeks later.  He is such a cutie.  We had a great Thanksgiving with Lloyds family.  We also did the Black Friday the next morning.  It was so much fun.  What a birthday!!!  We stayed up late and at midnight Lloyd gave me part of my birthday present.  It was a SNUGGIE!! ha ha I secretly wanted one.  He knew that and got it for me.  It is blue with peace signs all over it.  "so many things I can do in my Snuggie"  ha ha ha. love it! We got up at 5 am.  We ended up getting a TV and a bunch of fun stuff.  We then went and had breakfast at Denny's with Lloyd's family.  Then we headed up to Fairview to spend the rest of my Birthday with my family.  It was like 3 birthdays in one.  My mom made dinner and we all just hung out.  everyone was there except Kristen and her family.  It was such a great day!!!  At the end of the day He gave me a magic mouse! Apples latest mouse for my computer! no more potato mouse.  yay! 

The Anderson Family Christmas party was the day after Thanksgiving.  We had a lot of fun.  I think Lloyd is getting more familiar with my side of the family.  I think there are 160 members give or take a few... The anderson family is huge.  Uncle corey's family was in charge.  We made cinnamon rolls, and rolls for widows in the ward.  Here are the men actually making the dow.  I couldn't believe it.  They did a great job.  




I took pictures of Ben's Family for thier Christmas card.  It was snowing and cold.  We ran from my parents to this cool tree.. snapped a shot and ran back.  They turned out really cute.  Ang is really good at color coordinating! 


Nya and Paisley


Halley



Ben and Ang


I also did pictures for my cousins Clint and Talisha. What a pretty family!

No comments:

Post a Comment