Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2 months old


2 Months old!


She fell asleep when I was taking these.  She looked so peaceful I left her in this pose for hours.  Jacey is such a good baby.  I call her my perfect baby.  She really is.  She has a very easy going personality.  She doesn't cry much at all.  When she does cry it is not loud, its actually kind of cute.  She sleeps a lot.  She is insanely happy all the time.  She smiles and coos at everyone she meets, but especially at her dad and mom.  She even eats cold bottles once in a while, even though she doesn't like it she will eat it.  She adapts well to change.  She also loves her baths.  I love the faces she makes!  She is already so animated!  She is such a sweetheart.



This was her 2 month check up.  She did so good.  Everything was on track.  She is average in size, length, and weighed.  She weighed 11 lbs 2 oz.  I think she was 24 inches long.  Back at her 2 WEEK appointment she actually had to get her tongue clipped.  She was tongue tied.  Lloyd is the one that noticed.  It was so hard to watch.  Lloyd and I held her while Dr. Cole clipped underneath.  I wanted to cry.  It was so sad! I can now say that she is able to stick her tongue out of her mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment