Friday, January 21, 2011

October Halloween Fun!

Lloyd and I went to a Halloween party with a bunch of his friend from Alaska.  Chris & Aubry top right as Gothics :) next Colt & Sam as The Situation & Snookie. Bottom right the Milk Man and his knocked up wife :) & Me and Lloyd... Basketball Player and the Basketball ball :) 

Playing games... soooo messy!

36 weeks

Sadie & Jaaks puppies sold :)

Randi Blackhams new baby Boy in his blessing outfit.  He has the prettiest eyes.

Randi & Nate Blackham and their two darling boys tanner and Cade.
I did their pictures here in Fairview.  They were so much fun!  I miss Randi.  She is so much fun.  I wish we lived closer!
Callie & Randi threw me a friend shower at Bandi's house in Spanish Fork.  We had a lot of fun!  There were a lot of people there that I wasn't sure could make it.  I was so happy to see friends from China, the Mission, High School, and College.  Everyone was so nice! I got a lot of needed gifts!   

Addie had her first birthday on October 19th.  She she did a really good job opening her presents.  She was so animated.  Her personality is so much fun! She would react to each gift giggling smiling and talking.  Melissa had a party for her at her moms house in Gunnison.

Addie's Halloween costume.  What a cute Lady Bug!

I did her pictures for her one year mark.


She didn't love the cup cake.  It was to messy for her.  She seems to be pretty particular.  She is also really detail oriented.  She will look at big people books and turn the pages so daintily and not even rip the pages.  I am so impressed with her.  She also loves the piano.  she is always begging to play it.  We love her!

I did these just up Fairview Canyon... They turned out really cute :)

Lloyd went on the Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree with his friend Jeff Jones.  Jeff is his friend from Sevier.  He races four wheelers... He was one of the guides and asked lloyd to come along for fun.  Lloyd was so excited.  people come from all around the world to participate in this event.  they only let a certain amount participate.  Lloyd said that there where people there from Germany and more.... He had so much fun.

Jennifer & Mike
I did these photos in Fairview as well.  What a cute couple.

Lloyd and I went to Vegas to help our Brother in Law with his booth at the Harley Bike Show.  While we were there we say the biggest nugget of gold int he world.  We also saw a shark tank.  We had some guy take our picture.  He was drunk hence the finger in the right hand corner... ha ha... the drunk guy told me to get an epidural when I had the baby and proceeded to tell me more advice.  he also told me that I was HUGE.  ha ha... what an experience.  RaDaun and her friend Lauren helped with the booth also.  DelRay's business is Convict Costom Cycles.  He also invented floor boards for your bike that fit tools in them.  He is amazing we are so proud of him. 
  
We went with John and Bexi to the APX year end party.  They had the Nitro Circus come and preform. It was a blast!  There wasn't anywhere to sit the place was packed.  We stood at the end of the track and saw each stunt close up! It was awesome! A few times we thought we were going to get hit.  

37 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment