Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Since we've been home

We have been really busy getting ready for the Baby.  We are so excited!  We are looking for a larger vehicle, a house a stroller and car seat... ha ha there is so much to do.  
 I finally went to the doctor.  I had went before I left, but while I was in Alaska I didn't go to a doctor.  We moved around to much! At 28 weeks we found out that we are having a girl.  We couldn't wait any longer!



Our friend Kurt Walker invited us to Acappellastock in Ogden Utah.  We were up north shopping and decided to stay and head up to ogden.  The groups that sang were amazing!  I love live entertainment.  Especially acappella groups.  It takes real talent to sing with no music or instruments! This is the group Mosaic, They have won many awards including some from MTV.  We also like the group called Face, and more.  

view of the stage. 

Lloyd helping my parents get the house ready to paint.  What a hard worker!  


We went to St. George to visit Lloyds family.  This is Lloyd showing his mom how to use the ipad.  :)


We went swimming with the kids in Maryanns pool.  This is Jerzi. 


Jett


Jerni


and Gavin.  We really missed the Kids! Jordyn was at school...

Lloyd and I took my parents to see the Lion King at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake.  It was pay back for them watching our dogs all summer!  The play was such a huge production!  The costumes and the actors.  We all really enjoyed it!  Lloyd got us tickets for the first row center stage.  It was different to see a play up so close.  I loved it!  We could see the sweat dripping off Cimba towards the end. ha ha... The red paint was running.  yuck. 


Horrible lighting!!! sorry guys :(  We went to eat at the Macaroni Grill afterwards.  



Sadie and Jakk made some babies while we were gone in Alaska.  We were so happy to see them when we got home.  I learned a lot about dogs in a hurry.  They are pregnant for 64 days... 2 months.  I wish I was pregnant for only two months!  :)  I even read up on how to deliver puppies.  I will spare you the messy details.  Luckily we didn't have to help Sadie at all.  I left one morning to go shopping with my mom. (my mom knew Sadie was going to have then on Sept. 7 a tuesday.)  She calculated just right.  When we got home from shopping I noticed a little rat moving around under Sadie.  I didn't want to bother her and she seemed fine so I left her alone.  A half hour later There were two more puppies.  She gave birth all by herself.  I am pretty sure that I will need some assistance and I am only have one baby! Here are pictures of them after 4 days.  They are called Yoranians or Porkies.  Lloyd wants to keep them all, but I can't imagine having 5 dogs!  NO WAY! We are for sure going to sell them.  After Sadie had them Lloyd was right up in Sadies face laying on his tummy just watching them.  He said it was like a boyhood dream.  (He said he didn't have pets growing up) 
Two girls and a Boy. 4 days old...



Lloyd helping my dad separate his sheep.  


Lloyd helping my dad get firewood for the winter. 

This was the invitation to The shower my mom threw for me.  I used tiger print because she is going to be born the year of the tiger.  The day we found out we were pregnant Lloyd and I went out for Mongolian BBQ in St George.  Lloyd was so excited he told the cashier.  She told us about the Chinese tradition of the tiger.  She said that our baby is going to be feisty.  I will be afraid of her and that Lloyd and her won't get along.  The lady said that chinese men do not want to marry a tiger because she is very fierce and controlling... ha ha ha 



I love my mom she is wonderful!  I had such a great time at my shower.  There were a lot of people there.  I was really surprised!  People are so nice.  After all the wonderful gifts I feel a lot more prepared!  We played measure your belly, and a few other games.  People guesses when I will have the baby and gave me advice.  My favorite was get an epidural. ha ha ha
It all turned out really nice! 

My mom made some really good food for us to eat.  She made rolls and sandwich spread (chicken salad) to go on them.  She also made Heathers treats (white chocolate with peanuts and marshmallows and peanut butter) , and indoor Smore's.  We also had watermelon, grapes, strawberries, good chips from Costco, and MaryAnns fruit dip.  YUM!


Aunt Patsy, Cindy, me and Terry after the shower.  They were so much help! 


Bexi me and Melissa two of my awesome sister in laws!


Mom me and Dad


MaryAnn, Me, My mother in law Donna Mae and Radaun.  They drove all the way up from St. George.  They are so nice.  They got me a stroller and a car seat!  I love it!  It is pink and brown.  Perfect for a little girl!  MaryAnn and I are due the same week! 


This is Chris and Aubrie Eastman.  I did their engagements in Alaska.  They are one of our favorite couples to hang out with.  Their wedding was so beautiful!  We are so happy for them.  Lloyd sold with Chris this summer. 


Terry, Lloyd, Chris, Aubrie, Me and Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sis! I was beyond excited to see pictures!! Hooray that you finally updated this blog! I've been waiting and waiting . . . I tried not to get too excited everytime I checked. Ha ha! Kev loved the pictures of sadie and jaak (those pictures looked professional)! He also liked the puppies. I loved seeing the pictures of your shower and all your adventures since being home. You look beautiful! Thanks for taking pics with the fam . . . I miss them. It was fun to see Melissa and Addie--she is so big! Kev said, "She's huge." (We mean Addie, not Melissa). Ha ha. Okay, I'm going back for more.

    ReplyDelete