Thursday, May 13, 2010

May...Bummer Lambs, Mothers Day and more...


Addie (Dave and melissa's baby) is 6 months.  These were taken at 51/2 months.  She has gotten so big!





Lyndee Lichfield's Bridals.  She could be a super model.  She has a classic look and she is really tall!  It was so much fun to work with her! 




Mothers Day!  On Saturday the day before mothers day there was a knock on my moms door.  Neither of us were expecting anyone.  My mom answered the door.  It was the flower lady!  She said that the flowers were for me, but she lost the card so she didn't know who they were from or what the message was.  I was so confused.  I hoped they were from Lloyd.  Other wise I had a stocker or something :)  I immediately skyped with Lloyd. ( he is in Alaska )  I told him that I got flowers but I didn't know who they were from.  He played dumb.  What a stinker!  i finally got him to confess.  He said happy first mothers day!  How sweet and thoughtful!  A few mins later the flower lady returned with the card.  It was an awesome surprise!  Thanks Lloyd you are the best!    









Lloyds family came up to Fairview May 8th to see my dads bummer lambs.  There are six of them in the back yard.  They are really cute but, they make a mess.  Feeding them was a chore, but he built a feeder for them that has made things a lot easier.   



MaryAnn said the kids were so excited to see a real lamb.  They drove all the way up from St. George to see them.  We had fun.  It was good to see them all again right before I leave.   



I grabbed a hold of one so the kids could get a closer look.  


Jordyn and Jerzi



Jett and Delray




Sadie and Jaak both just got haircuts that were way over due! I hadn't given them haircuts for a few months.  They were Looking pretty shabby!  I shaved them both pretty short so that my parents wont have to deal with their hair while they are babysitting them for us while we are in Alaska.  I can't imagine flying with both of them!



My parents have been so wonderful!  I am so grateful to them for their generosity and kindness.  My dad built the dogs a pen outback so they can go outside without being tied up.  My mom has been feeding me some great food.  I wish I could live at home forever! :)  I am so lucky to have such great parents!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! LOVED that you finally updated your blog! I've been waiting! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures and hearing of your adventures all over again! I can't believe how big Addie looks!! Those cheeks are amazing! I loved picture in the snow--the one in front of the tree and the one in the storm. Awesome. I loved all the pictures--you have been busy! I can't wait to see more pics and hear all about Alaska! Yeah! Love you! I hope you are growing large with child and put a picture of your belly on soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katie, so much to catch up on!! The biggest news is, of course, the baby - CONGRATS!! There is nothing better than being a mom! And after you have this baby I want to know if Lloyd puts an order in for twins ever again! I always wanted twins too...then I had one ;)! You are an amazing photographer, all of your pictures are darling!

    ReplyDelete