Saturday, March 3, 2012

October/ November 2011

Lloyd and I have been living in my Dads extra house that he bought from the Hutchins.  We have been doing a few repairs here and there. We decided to paint the house white and blue instead of the ugly grey color it was before.  The blue I bought the first time was way to bright.  I went back and had them mix some orange into it to make it a little more dull.  The people at the paint store just looked at me like I was crazy.  I knew what I was talking about and insisted that they do it.  I am pleased with the result :)  John and Bexi came to help us paint the house.  They did awesome work!!! Thank guys! 


We went to visit Grandma Stephenson before the Christmas Party.  She made her Famous Peanut Brittle.  It was so Yummy!   She had my mom and Patsy help her since she can't see very well.  

Grandma cutting the peanut brittle.  She has quite the routine.  She has made it for years and has perfected it! 


Grandma and Jacey

Lloyd went to Alaska to help with a home show with his friend Terry.  He had a great time and even got to see Sarah Palins house (this is a picture of the back of her house) which you cannot see :)

Dad and Jacey at Addie's 2nd birthday party!

Dave and Addie.  We went to Melissa's Grandma Karla's for Addie's 2nd Birthday.  The theme was princess's.  She barely touched her cake like usual.  She isn't big on sweets.  licked her finger 5 times with frosting on it.  She is so funny.  

Lloyd fell asleep when Addie was opening her presents.  I guess it was a pretty boring party.  ha ha Or he was just really really tired. 

Jacey loved all of Addies new toys :)


Addie licking her fingers 

We went to visit Maryann for jerzi's birthday and halloween.  We went a new place in St George to celebrate called Anti Gravity.  There were trapolines from wall to wall.  

Jordyn reading to Jacey.  She wasn't sturdy enough to jump on the tramps. 

They took a brake from jumping  so Jax and Jacey could get on the tramps and play. 


Jerzi opening her presents. 

Blowing out her candles. 

Jerzi, Jacey and Jerni

Maryann is so much fun.  She is always doing fun activities with the kids.  We all painted pumpkins this time for halloween. 

I did Jordyn's makeup for Halloween.  She was a dead bride.




I also did Jerzi's make up for halloween.  She was a vampire.  


Jerni and Jerzi

Jett at preschool.

Jacey got to ware two costumes this Halloween.  She was a Flower by day and a Lamp by night :)  We had so much fun trick or treating.  We got a lot of candy for her... or us ha ha Maryanns kids were so cute as well.  Gavin and Radaun came with us as well.   Gavin was a little skeleton.  The kids stayed out way longer than I did.  Lloyd and Jacey as well.  I was done and went back to the house.  They arrived an hour later.  ha ha they meant business.  


We went as Little Bo Peep her sheep and Little Boy Blue.  



Then it was Jerni's Birthday

And Jax's Birthday!

and Jax's Birthday



He dove right in!!! There was no finger licking there.  He shoveled it in!

We have Family home Evening every sunday at my parents house in Fairview.  Dave and Melissa come up as well.  Once in a while John and Bexi come.  

Grandma Hazel usually comes every Sunday as well.  We eat dinner and have a lesson.  Here she was eating desert.  My mom always makes the yummiest food!!!  We are so luck to have her.  I also think that Grandma hazel secretly wants a dog.  She love our little Jaak :)



We went to Aunt Patsy's for Thankgiving dinner.  Lloyd dressed so nice for the ocassion.  ha ha  We spend a lot of time in Richfield We stayed an extra day at Brads so Lloyd could play in the Turkey Bowl that morning.  Jacey and I tried to watch but it was so cold and windy outside.  As soon as they were done playing we rushed up to Aunt Patsy's.  Poor Lloyd did even have a chance to shower or change.  

Hanging out before dinner.  The food was so yummy!  We had an awesome Thanksgiving! 


My Mom threw a baby shower for Bexi.  I helped a little.  I have been so busy with pictures i wasn't able to do much.  :(  


There was a really big turnout.  We appreciated everyone coming!  


No comments:

Post a Comment