Thursday, May 13, 2010

April... Spring and MICHAEL BUBLE!!!!!!

Lloyd SUrprised me with Michael Buble tickets.  It was actually March 31st but close enough to April right?  Lloyd said that he wanted to go up north for some business and that he wanted me to go with him.  It seemed a little out of character, but he said that he needed my opinion and that he wanted me there...  I told him that I really didn't need to go and that I wanted to stay home and work.  I didn't really want to drive all the way up north on a wednesday and stay only one night... He shmoozed me into going with him. He said that we are going to do something fun with the people that we were going to meet up with.  
He told me to dress up.  I thought that he just wanted to impress his Business Partners or something... ha ha.  The joke was on me.  when we got up north he said, "Do you know what we are doing?"  I had no clue.  We took the dogs to my Aunt Patsy's house and she said that Fred was working at the Jazz game that night.  So I assumed that we were going to the jazz game.  I wasn't way excited about it.  We pulled up to the E center.  I didn't know it was a concert.  that shows you how many professional games I have actually been to.  I looked up and saw the billboard that said Michael Buble in concert... I screamed and jumped up and down.  I realized that it was all for me!  We weren't meeting his friends for business.  He drove me up just to take me to the concert.  I LOVE michael Buble!  He is one of my favorite artists!  Lloyd has been so sweet lately.  I love him!!!! It was such a nice surprise.  


Lloyd and I just before the concert started.  Our seats were 10 rows in front of center stage!    



Michael singing....


Me and Michael :)  He walked down the isle during one of his songs.  Lloyd had the camera ready.  As soon as he passed by Lloyd snapped a picture.  I was touching his shoulder.  


Him singing again :)


Naturally seven was the opening band.  Our Friend Kurt Actually got Lloyd the tickets for the concert.  He is such a nice guy! He is friends with the vocal Naturally seven.  I am now a huge fan.  They do everything with their voices.  instruments and all.  It was so impressive.  Very entertaining especially live!!!

Kurt and Naturally 7


Di and Derek's wedding.  Lloyd helped with this shoot as well.  


The wedding was held in Springdale Utah.  Such a pretty town, close to Zion National Park.  


It turned out that I had a lot of family at this wedding!  Derek is cousins with Jenny and Jer Blain my cousins!  It was fun to see them and my Aunt and Uncle Janell and Jeff and Jer's wife Lisha.    


Jenny's kids Ryliegh, and Tynliegh (hope I spelled them right?)  They are going to be hear breakers!  



Lloyd built this house in 2007.  He lived there for a year or so before we got married.  I moved in in Jan. right after we got married.  We both like St George and the location of Green Springs.  Most of our neighbors were nice.  We didn't get to know very many of them.  St George isn't quite like little Fairview or Annabella were you know all your neighbors.  We are short selling our house.  It turns out we can live in a house twice the size of ours for what we were paying for it.  We have some good memories in this house.  Lloyd proposed to me here.  I loved it, but I am excited for a new chapter in our lives!   



Lloyd durring our process of moving.


Me trying to saran wrap the little wood pieces from the top of the posts on our bed. 


We, or should I say Lloyd fit everything into our storage unit.  It was soooo Jammed full.  He did a great job and even left and isle for us to walk down.  I wasn't much help because I couldn't lift heavy things...


Jeremy and Christine's engagement session.  Jeremy is Lloyds cousin.  They are such a Handsome couple.  They look great together!  I think she looks like Cinderella and He looks like Eric from the little mermaid. 





My mom Aunt Patsy and I went to Lewiston to visit Grandma Stephenson.  On our way we stopped at Temple Square in Salt Lake City Aunt Patsy said that we HAD to see the flowers.  Because of the warm weather it tricked ALL the tulips to bloom at once instead of in sessions.  It was an overload of flowers.  I have never seen anything like it.  They were so beautiful!  









No comments:

Post a Comment