Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party


Lloyd and I were invited to go to an ugly sweater party.  I was soooooo excited.  I still love dressing up. I don't think that I will ever grow out of it.  We went to DI to look for a holiday sweater but we had no luck.  I found this blazer that looks like curtains or a couch.  Lloyd couldn't find anything.  I had some bridals in Vegas that day so we stopped at the Vegas DI and found this gem (the sweater that Lloyd is waring)  I found it int he women's section shhhhhh, but it was big enough for Lloyd. He is wore it proudly.  I told him he couldn't loose waring it.
 
We were also supposed to take a treat and a white elephant gift.  We took a bird clock that lloyd bought on a infomercial 15 years ago that had never been open.  It was a classic.  It made 12 different bird sounds.  We were sad to see it go ha ha ha.


Lloyd at the party.  He won The most festive sweater award.  This beautiful tree was his prize.  We went with Matt and Aubry Jenkins.  We stayed out late and played games.  On our way home we got a flat tire and had to call AAA because our tires are custom they are a pain to change...  It was a night to remember.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment