Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside... stuck in the snow in Fairview


Lloyd and I do a LOT of traveling.  Our car is quite the trooper.  We have put around 50,000 miles on it since we got it in 2007.  We were on our way back home from Logan and stopped in at my Dad and Moms and our car was steaming.  I guess it doesn't like the cold weather.  My dad said it was a loose clamp.


We waited until the morning to go the rest of the way home.  When we looked outside the world was covered in white.  It had snowed a foot or so over night.  We had a hard time just getting out of my parents driveway.  Lloyd had to shovel a path.


We were stuck for about an hour jut in the drive way.  I thought we were never going to make it home.


On our way I made Lloyd stop a few times on the highway to take some pictures.  As he would say the joys of being married to a photographer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment