Sunday, January 24, 2010

Halle was born!!! Arizona Fun!


Lloyd and I had the opportunity to go and stay with Ben and Angelina for two and a half weeks.  Halle was born on the 28th of December.  We went down to Ajo on January 4th.  We went down to help them out with the girls, and also to enjoy the amazing weather!!! It was almost in the 80's the whole time we were there.  I took this picture of Halle a week after we arrived down there.

 
Ben, Angelina and the Girls... Such a cute family.  I search all over town to find the right scenery and the right props.  I found this truck down the street from Ben and Ang's house.  I finally found the owner, he agreed to let me use his truck for the picture.  I had him drive it 10 miles out of town to the perfect scenery.  What a nice guy!




We passed Hoover Dam on our way to Arizona.  We were amazed at the bridge that they are building.  It is almost finished!




We went in to Phoenix for Ang's doctor appointment and Bens orthodontist appointment.  We made a day out of it.  We went to the movie Sherlock Holmes...  






After the movie we went to the park.  Lloyd thought he was so funny trying to get me wet.  You should have saw what happened after the picture was taken.  wha ha ha


Ben and Angelina at the park in Pheonix


Nya and Paisley walking some guys dog at the park.  They are not shy at all.


Once again Lloyd playing in the water.  He was teasing Paisley by getting really close and backing away.  She was giggeling, I can't say the same for me.




What a small world!!!!  The sister that trained me on the mission has a sister that lives in little AJO!  Jessy is from Uruguay.  She was a wonderful trainer.  I learned so much from her.  I knew her sister lived in the states, but I didn't know she lived in Ajo.  I ran into her mother in law at church and she mentioned Jessy after I told her that I served my mission in Chile.  We both got excited and then I met Cyndi Jessy's sister.  They are one in the same.  What a neat family.


Paisley had her second birthday while we were there.  She would say, "I'm TWO."  after a little coaching.  She is a little sunshine girl.  always smiling and laughing.  oh I miss her!!!


We had so much fun spending time with them.  Ang healed very quickly.  She is super women.  Nya is darling!  She is also quite the handful.  She loves going to school.  She is so smart! We were all on our toes.  Ben spent most of his time off working on his house.  He was able to get a lot done.  Lloyd helped him quite a bit.  They had some good male bonding time.  Halle is so sweet.  She slept through the night while we were there.  She is a really good baby.  Lloyd even held her a little bit.  We also spoke and sang in Church while we were down there.  Lloyd did a really good job.  I spoke a little to long.  ha ha.  The meeting went over by about 10 mins.  No one seemed to mind.  ha ha Whoopsie.

No comments:

Post a Comment